Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Love A Murphy Bed

A Murphy bed folds down from the wall. You don't see to many of them these days but I have always wanted to have one. If I decide to add on to "99steps to the beach" I will have one in my studio ..Atlantic  ocean... front and center... One room.. one desk.. one sofa ..one screen porch ..one closet ..one bath.. one Murphy bed.

Here is a Murphy Bed in one of my fun and wonderful happy projects ..looks like a  regular wall with art hanging on it ..http://janecoslick.myshopify.com/collections/art/products/chris-blue-crab  This is actually the bottom of the bed. It is located between  two built in bookcases.

I moved the art..
 
this one is a king size bed
 
 
I moved the two chairs to the corners of the room
 
 
the bed is a unit with one row of book cases
 

the Murphy bedroom is located near this great area
 
this is the 'real ' bedroom is down the hall
 
the  bath tub awaits  ....
 
singing in the shower while watching the sun rise over the ocean..
not a bad way to begin a day.
 
If you want to ponder having a Murphy bed here is a link http://www.murphybeds.com/ 


Photobucket
 

4 comments:

jmac said...

Fun! is the last bedroom you showed painted with one of your colors?? I'm wanting that soft aqua color for my bedroom.
tks!

Unknown said...

It is wonderful!! Cheers intended for submitting this particular! My business is and so glad I discovered this particular. I am looking into investing in a new Murphy Mattress within my household this also is amazing! Appreciate it thanks thanks!! Murphy Bed

Anonymous said...

The room is looking awesome and I must say you have a great choice on choosing such murphy bed. I was looking for the murphy bed plans when reached your post. It's worth coming here.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.