Sunday, November 3, 2013

2nd Annual Jane Coslick Holiday Cottage Tour


Hello everyone. This is Jane's friend, Crystal Dorsey with Roadside Rustic. I hope all of you have been enjoying this fall weather. I sure have. It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner. And then you know what that means, in less than eight weeks Christmas will be here. Along with all the holiday madness comes hectic schedules so I want you to mark your calendars for a very special date. I'm pleased to announce The 2nd Annual Jane Coslick Holiday Cottage Tour. This will be held this year on Saturday, December 7th from 10:00AM to 3:00PM. You can purchase your tickets at Tybeefun.com

For those of you that are new to Jane's blog, this is fundraiser that was started last Dec for the Savannah Humane Society's low cost spay and neuter clinic. 100% of the proceeds go for this wonderful cause. I had a blast playing photographer for Jane last year, and look forward to doing it again this year.

I was just at Tybee last week and spent some time with Jane. She was showing me some of the new cottages she has designed recently and I spotted the white, West Elm owl lamp that I love so much.  I first spotted it at her office back in the Spring of  2012.

  
Then when I went back in December I noticed it was at the Bead Cottage.
And last week, I noticed Hootie (yes, I named him) had been moved yet again. I told Jane, Hootie was really making his rounds. I was joking with her about where I would see him again for the cottage tour. And Jane replied "you never know" So we thought it would be fun for all of you that will be taking this tour this year, to be on the lookout for Hootie and be sure to take your photo with him. Jane will be posting some of her fav photos on here as well as her Facebook page.
 
And her he is again in another cottage. But I missed this. So friends be on the lookout for him. And don't forget to grab a photo. The tour was a huge success last year and we would love to make it even bigger this year.

1 comment:

Mobile app development company said...

Amazing post. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to share information about the company. Mobile application development in Pune offers numerous advantages to businesses and individuals alike. Firstly, it provides a platform for companies to reach a wider audience, as mobile apps are accessible to users on their smartphones and tablets. This extended reach can translate into increased brand visibility and customer engagement.