Monday, August 4, 2014

Romantic Homes...


The July issue of Romantic Homes ran a nice story about my "Thoughts". I know school has started and as usual I am running behind...My Dad always said, "The faster I go the 'behinder' I get.
I loved the name  of the article ."Hello Summer", and it still feels just like summer outside to me.
Actually living on an island in the South feels that way year round....Flip Flops most all year round.

This room is one of my personal favorites...salvation army.. Paris Market...One fish Two fish...Celedon....Eggsentricites in Bluffton SC and great linen from GDC in Charleston SC...Local shops some things .


the colors of my cottage collection



great cover / great magazine
The magazine story

99steps to the Beach and Tramps painting. He was the LOVE off my  life.

Tiny workable Kitchens.......and my favorite stool.



Forgive the scans....I still have so much to learn.....maybe tomorrow...maybe next week...

2 comments:

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Eggs N Tricities, one of my favorite shops!

Unknown said...

Me too, and my favorite piece in that room came from there... the soft blue painted piece. got a great deal!!!!